- Executive Search
- Executive Assessment and Development
- Board Consulting
- CEO Practice
- Family Business Advisory
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Accelerated Integration
- Returning Female Professionals
We help our client organisations identify, develop and retain exceptional leaders, for a world increasingly defined by volatility, complexity and ambiguity. Our guidance is based on industry experience and a unique perspective on people, markets and competitor organisations.
We support management teams to deliver the strategy by ensuring that they have the right people to match the culture and meet the challenges in a dynamic market place. Our universal knowledge of key professionals is unrivalled. We are expert in engaging with individuals and securing their interest as candidates.
The leaders of today are expected to optimise the performance of their organisation, drive innovation and meet the increasing expectations of a range of stakeholders. Our Client Services help leaders meet those challenges by creating highly effective boards and leadership teams and building a strong future talent pipeline.
- Automotive & General industries
- Energy, Power & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Private Equity
- Government & Public Sector
- Life Sciences/Healthcare
- Media & Telecoms
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer
- Technology, Digital Media, Disruptive Technologies
- Professional & Business Services
Digital transformation, new business models and rapidly changing markets are redefining—and often dissolving—long-established boundaries between industries. Our industry experts are devoted to helping boards and CEOs make sense of these changes and creating leadership, succession and development strategies to seize the opportunities and avoid the pitfalls that come with these dramatic developments.
- M&A Strategy, Capital Markets, Commercial Due Diligence
- Strategic & Management Consulting
- Restructuring / Turnaround
- Board/ General Management
- Chief Functional Officers: CEO, CFO, HR, CIO, CTO
- Human Capital and Talent Advisory Services
- Sales & Marketing
- Technology, Strategist & Engineers
- Value Creation – Portfolio Management and Life Cycle Management
In the environment, in which organisations now operate, traditional functional leadership roles are evolving and new ones are emerging. Functional leaders, whatever their domain, are expected to act as true strategic advisers and partners to the CEO. The consultants in our functional practices help our clients build strong leadership teams to navigate such challenges.